Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Any luck with Donor 7526? :)

124»

Comments

• Mari107Mari107 Posts: 69
    edited June 2021

Update; My ultrasound appointment this morning went well. My uterus lining is still looking good. This afternoon I received the call I’ve been waiting for from my nurse. My FET is next Tuesday! June 29th at 11:30am. I am continuing the estradiol pills and patches. On Wednesday evening I will start the progesterone injections.

edited June 2021

@perfectmillion Hi, Do you have any advice for before and after FET? I would truly appreciate it coming from someone who has had 2 successful transfers. Thank you :)

• perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭

I know it is hard to do but just relax and do something fun. I've seen people run to McDonald's for fries and eat pineapple core, but really I just did fun things that weren't high stress. We went to Dave and Busters with my daughter and then took her to the aquarium with my son. Just little things that are relaxing and fun to lower the stress.

@perfectmillion That’s awesome advice. Thank you!

My embryo transfer yesterday morning went smoothly. My pregnancy blood test is on 7/12 🙏🏼

@perfectmillion Hey! When did you started testing after embryo transfer? and what day did you get your first faint positive? I’m trying to hold it off but I’m tempted to test even though it’s probably too soon 🙈

Oh I am a chronic tester. I started testing literally the night of and taking comparative pictures twice a day. With my son I had a tiny ever so slight positive 4dp5dt at night. Day 5 it was visible on a first response. My daughter (2 at the end of this month it was thr evening of 5dp5dt).

edited July 2021

@perfectmillion Okay 😅 That’s so great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing that information with me. I have enough tests to start testing tomorrow 🤞🏼🙏🏼 Happy Early Birthday to your daughter 🥳 I love how your babies are 2 years apart! ♥️

They are the perfect age. She loves her brother and tries to help with him and he already loves her. I want to foster that relationship and have them remain close.

I agree! They are the perfect age. So sweet to hear how they love one another. I believe they will remain close due to being close at age. I will like to do the same with my own babies.

edited July 2021

Unfortunately I don’t have good news to share with you all. My pregnancy blood test result is Negative 💔 I believe my autoimmune disease Rheumatoid Arthritis had something to do with it so my doctor and I will discuss changes to be made for my next FET. My heart is full of sadness at the moment so I will have to get passed this before my next FET. I am so thankful to still have 4 genetically normal frozen embryos and I pray my next FET is successful, as well as my future FETs. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I won’t be posting any upcoming updates until I officially get my BFP.

edited December 2021

Hi, I just wanted to give you all an update. My second embryo transfer was successful 🎉 I am now currently 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my rainbow. My due date is June 23rd, 2022. Baby and I are doing well. Praying all continues to go very well for us.

Hope you all are doing well. Happy Holidays!

I was JUST thinking of you the other day and hoped we'd hear good news from you soon! I am so glad it came in time for the holidays!!!

Thank you! I am beyond happy and thankful.

• Amanda2653Amanda2653 Posts: 23

congratulations, I still have 3 veils left 2 in Wisconsin and 1 in Colorado. I am thinking about doing some iuis before I do another IVF.

Thank you Amanda! Good luck with the IUI’s I wish you all the best!

edited July 2022

Just realized I never posted an update. Sorry!

On June 8th, 2022 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy! 💙 Here’s a photo of my handsome son Tristan.

edited July 2022

Double posted due to an error. Sorry 🫣

Just realized I never posted an update. Sorry! On June 8th 2022 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy! 💙 Here’s a photo of my handsome son Tristan.