Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

9DPO

GaynaI91GaynaI91 Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in At-Home Insemination

Hi ladies, so I am 9DPO today and I have notice that my cm has not gone away since insemination. Sorry if it’s tmi, my cm has been cloudy white, kind of creamy but not too much. I am hoping this is a good sign. I also have been cramping here and there since my insemination. First couple days was a little more noticeable then they mellowed down and today I am staring to feel them a little bit more again. I took a test this morning but I got a bfn. I know it’s still early I am just so anxious to know already.. Have any of you experienced this and ended up with a bfp??

Comments

• Charlene2Charlene2 Posts: 26

Cloudy white is normal after ovulation. I ended getting a light positive at 10dpo with first response test

• futuremommafuturemomma Posts: 13

I have been experiencing this same thing! I was cramping a lot more like the few days immediately following insemination but have been having light tingling cramps more recently. I’m 8DPO and really hoping for a positive in two days!!

Sending you good vibes and baby dust!