Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 2555

Anyone use this donor and gotten pregnant? If so what was babies gender!? Currently pregnant just curious

Comments

• wilderchildwilderchild Posts: 2

Hi!

We used this donor twice. Two beautiful girls. ❤️

• goldschmittygoldschmitty Posts: 7

We’re having a girl too!! Thanks

• pcole00pcole00 Posts: 1

We used this donor and have a beautiful girl!

• Either of you in the fb group and want to swap pictures or leave door open for dibling contact when kids get bigger? Our little girl is a cutie too and looks like donor!

• c38c38 Posts: 4

Hi Everyone!

I am so pleased to read how successful everyone here was with donor #2555.

we were also successful in having a little girl. Reaching out hoping anyone who has an extra vial of #2555 will be willing to sell us?

please let me know. We’re hoping to give our little one a sibling. I’m a little older so time is also of essence.

here is our info:

cguttillo@yahoo.com

773-318-3766- Josie & Cara

Thanks in Advance!

• wilderchildwilderchild Posts: 2

@goldschmitty what is the facebook group? is it still active? we are looking for some ways to stay connected since the cryobank is closing. Thanks <3

• The FB group is called NW Cyrobank Donor Families