Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Pregnant with 509D!

MandyRNMandyRN Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello! I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with donor 509D and looking to connect with anyone else who is, or has been, pregnant with the same donor. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    2moms62182moms6218 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    We're researching different donors and liked this one the most but haven't found any successful stories or anyone else with BFP from him... have you connected with anyone? Do you mind us asking how everything is going, looks like you haven't posted for a while.
  • Options
    kslanger2kslanger2 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Hello! I'm 24 weeks pregnant with donor 509D. This looks like it was posted awhile back ago. How was your pregnancy? Have you connected with anyone else?

2Moms6218. Did you end up choosing 509D?
  • Options
    missparker013missparker013 Posts: 2

Hello,

I have a little girl (2017) that is almost 4 in April by donor 509D. I'm looking to see if she has any siblings out there.

• Options
    MandyRNMandyRN Posts: 2

Hello!

I have also have little girls from this donor! I actually got pregnant with triplets (it was not IVF) - all three girls. They were born in November 2017. They will be 4 later this year.

Congrats on your little girl too!

~Mandy

• Options
    missparker013missparker013 Posts: 2

Mandy,

Wow triplets, I couldn't imagine having 3 babies I have a hard enough time with one. It amazes me how many siblings my daughter has out there. I do no of another girl and a boy, I was in touch with their moms a couple years ago haven't heard from them in a long time. We are from Oregon where are you guys from?

• Options
    Manifest30Manifest30 Posts: 2

Hello! Has anyone had any luck (pregnancies) with donor 12925?