Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Hi! First time TTC and in the 2 week wait! (Donor 10A01)

Hi everyone,

I just had my first IUI on 2/21, and am in the waiting period now. My husband who is trans, and I felt very supported, respected, and taken care of by everyone we've worked with so far. It's been such a pleasant experience and we can't wait to be at the end of these two weeks! We got married in December, and are so excited to become parents. This forum seems like such a wonderful idea. We love the idea of creating community and having support. Are there any others out there with donor 10A01?

XO Hannah

Comments

• Options
    JessandMorganJessandMorgan Posts: 4

Best of luck!! We are currently about to try this week with another donor, but if it doesn't take 10A01 is our next choice!!

• Options
    juelias07juelias07 Posts: 10

I just ordered 3 vials from 10A01 and am hoping to do an IUI in about a week-ish. Any updates?

• Options
    JuniperBlackJuniperBlack Posts: 2

Just ordered a vial of this donor to try at home IUI next week!

• Options
    juelias07juelias07 Posts: 10

@JuniperBlack let me know how it goes! I had my first IUI (Letrozole & Trigger shot) on 6/16! In my TWW. Good luck!

• Options
    JuniperBlackJuniperBlack Posts: 2

@juelias07 Will do! Sending you lots of good juju and sparkly Baby Dust! <3

• Options
    futuremommafuturemomma Posts: 13

My husband is trans as well and we just ordered sperm for the first time from donor 13006! We're so excited to start this journey! Good luck to you and your family! Sending good vibes your way!

• Options
    oreocats3oreocats3 Posts: 2

I have a little girl born June 2020 with 10A01!

• Options
    Alyssa_21Alyssa_21 Posts: 4

I have a little girl born June 2021 from donor 10A01! @Oreocats3 how is your babe doing!?

• Options
    oreocats3oreocats3 Posts: 2

@Alyssa_21 she is doing great! Very tall, smart, and funny! How is your babe? We have a Facebook group started! NW Cryobank 10A01

• Options
    Alyssa_21Alyssa_21 Posts: 4

@oreocats3 oh that’s amazing!! She’s great, babbling up a storm and soooo smiley. I just requested to join the groups 🙂