Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 5966

Has anyone in 2020 used donor and got pregnant with iui?

Comments

• kla1129kla1129 Posts: 8
    edited July 2020

We’ll be inseminating tomorrow night with Donor 5966, first attempt and using 1 vial IUI.

• tnsandetnsande Posts: 9 ✭✭

HELLO KLA1129, I am inseminating this week too with donor 5966. It would be AWESOME if we both get pregnant with similar due dates.

Good Luck and Baby Dust!!

• Chik444Chik444 Posts: 10

I will be inseminating with this donor next week. just purchased an IUI vial

First attempt did not take, AF showed her face today. Will be giving it a second try this cycle..Should be due to ovulate Aug. 23.

lots of baby dust to you ladies!! What a journey this is. I have experience every emotional positive. I am now anxious and excited for round two 🖤🖤

did you use ici?

We used IUI vial but for ICI at home.

I will have my yes or no results this Friday, August 7th. I am SOOOO NERVOUS!

Lots of luck to you!!! I’ll be saying a baby dust prayer. Keep us updated!

Congratulations tnsande

Congratulations!!! 🎊 So happy for you and excited.

Praying this cycle is it for us 🤞🏼

Thank you ladies! My doctor has confirmed with a blood test that I am indeed pregnant from DONOR 5966!! My HCG is 163 and my progesterone is above 40. I go back next week for a 2nd blood test of my HCG and progesterone.

Hopefully, I can tell you how many heartbeats on August 21st!!

does Twins run in your family? How exciting.

Chik444, no it doesn't. I had a total of 3 mature follicles at the time of conception. One on the left and two on the right. So the suspense of what did my ovaries do after my trigger shot is driving me insane. Was it the left or right ovary or BOTH that released. LOL.

• klavere22klavere22 Posts: 9

How goes your pregnancy, tnsande?

Hi it's great. I'm 10 weeks along. I can't wait to learn the sex. Just pacing it day by day. Thank you for checking!

• Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

I used this donor last year and had a healthy baby boy last December. Can't believe he is 10 months old already!

• TwoMamasTwoMamas Posts: 20 ✭✭

my wife gave birth to our son on 10/30/2020. Donor 5966 🙂 We conceived through IVF.

• Frannie1212Frannie1212 Posts: 6

I’m getting my second round of ICI, praying for a positive!

• Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Yay! Fingers crossed and baby dust to you Frannie1212!

• Transfer day! One 4AA embryo from Donor 5966 went in... fingers crossed!!!

Good luck!! Please keep us updated!!

• 5 days post transfer with Donor 5966. Looking good. Praying it sticks!

Anymore boys or girls born?! So excited!

That's so exciting!!!

we have a Facebook chat, if you have one and are interested in joining. There are currently 5 boys and 4 girls. 🥰

• Yes please! Love to join.. how do I? :)!! Thanks!