Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Pregnant with 10A94, seeking siblings

I'm 5 weeks via IVF. Are there any 10A94 mommies out there who would like to connect? I reported my pregnancy but am unsure if I was added to the Sibling Registry.

Comments

• kpchan02kpchan02 Posts: 4

I’m newly pregnant with this donor and I would love to connect! If my HcG numbers continue to climb I’ll definitely report it. I really want my baby to know his/her siblings.

• LasVegasSMBCLasVegasSMBC Posts: 20

That's amazing! Welcome, welcome! Congratulations on your recent BFP, I hope your numbers continue to grow and you have a safe pregnancy. Be sure to keep us informed.

Oh, I forgot! So far there is one other mommy. You'll see her post on my thread under the Sibling Registry when you get registered. The gender isn't known, but as for mine, it's a boy. I'm due around August 3rd.

Congrats again!

Congratulations! I honestly just got my BFP today and I was so excited that I was wondering how many others might already have children. Maybe we could start a Facebook group as we find more siblings

That sounds like a great idea. We could share pictures and then the kids could chat there once they were old enough. I'd really like my kid to know he's not alone, in case I decide not to have a second child. The more siblings the better! I think it could be a really fun experience.

This will be my 2nd child. My daughter is 22 months and she has a Facebook donor group that I honestly enjoy. It’s fun watching the kids grow up and seeing how much they look a bit a like.

That's actually pretty cool. Hopefully all the moms from this donor will join our future group. When is your next hcg? Is it tomorrow? My first midwife appointment was today; I'll be using a birthing center. The ultrasound looked like he was boxing, so glad I couldn't feel it.

How is it going, everything okay with 2nd beta?

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I lost the baby. But I’m going to keep trying and maybe this next try with him will work out.

Oh no, I'm very sorry. Keep trying and you'll make it. I don't know whether you did ici, iui or ivf, but miscarriages are common when you cannot test the eggs' chromosomes. I think I'm limited to ivf because of that. It's always an option, so don't give up.

• Hi! Have you had any success with 10A94? I called yesterday and they only have one iui/ivf vial left. So far there's a baby boy born in june, my boy in july and another baby boy due around February. I have 4 ivf vials and will be selling them after my next baby, but that will take awhile.

Hope all is well :-)