Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 10A57

I just ordered vials from this donor 10A57 and was wondering if anyone has tried him and was unsuccessful? This is our first IUI.

Comments

• I Just Ordered This Donor.. IUI Scheduled Right After Christmas. I Can Keep You Updated. Fingers Crossed.

• sjtrifonoffsjtrifonoff Posts: 15

I’m on my last vial 😭 praying this round takes

• GinaN0MartinGinaN0Martin Posts: 6

I’m praying for a successful IUI and a sticky baby for the both of us ! I’ll be going in tomorrow for monitoring and doing trigger.. IUI either Saturday or Sunday.

My IUI in December had to be rescheduled so this will be my first try with this donor.

Best of luck! If you’re on Facebook I’d love to keep in touch.

• GinaN0MartinGinaN0Martin Posts: 6

Welp! No January IUI I ovulated early. This cycle they put me on 5mg of letrozole which I think is the reason for earlier than normal ovulation. We are still fingers crossed for February.

My January IUI failed as well. I just ordered 3 more vials and am cutting gluten and dairy in my TWW!!!

hoping February is our month ❤️

• I’m in my TWW as well!!! I have my fingers crossed but I’m also very nervous.. baby dust!

Have you tested? I’m 3dpiui #4

any luck with this donor? I’m in my TWW for IUI #5

Currently 16 weeks pregnant with this donor