Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donot 10A20

Hi, I am 3 months pregnant with a baby girl from this donor. Any other pregnancies from this donor?

Comments

• MeripendiumMeripendium Posts: 3

Not yet, but hoping to be soon! Best wishes on our pregnancy!!

• Lola_HLola_H Posts: 5

@Meripendium hi, how are you? any news to share?

• ElambvtElambvt Posts: 3

Congratulations! I am just finding your post and am guessing at this point you have welcomed your baby girl! :) I hope all is going well!

I am 7 months pregnant with a boy from donor 10A20! My husband and I are super excited! I would love to connect if that is something you would be interested in (and totally understand if you prefer not to!)

• MeripendiumMeripendium Posts: 3

Hi @Lola_H Unfortunately no updates from me yet, I've had some other health issues to manage before I can start trying, but I hope to be able to very soon. How are you doing? How is baby girl now? I hope all is well with you.

@Elambvt congratulation! I hope your labor and birth go well and will look for an update and maybe some pics of your little guy soon :)

@Meripendium thank you so much for responding! My baby girl is doing well, she’s gonna be 3 months on the 28th! I wish you the best of luck! Please keep us updated :)

@Elambvt congratulations! Very happy for your family! How’s the pregnancy going? Mine was smooth, the baby came 3 days past due date. She was 8lb 14oz and I had a c-section. She’s perfectly healthy and absolutely beautiful! :) she was born with a head full of hair! And her eyes are gray (at least they haven’t changed the color yet).

Thank you both so much for responding!!

@Meripendium thank you! I will certainly update you once he arrives! :) Sending you positive thoughts and wishing you the best of luck!

@Lola_H Thank you! You're little girl sounds absolutely beautiful and I'm sure she is a joy! I'm so glad to hear you had a smooth delivery experience and a healthy baby! My pregnancy is going well, getting excited and nervous as the due date gets closer. With all of the heartburn I've been having, I am definitely curious if our little guy will also have a head of hair when he is born lol :)

Hope to keep in touch with you both!

@Elambvt haha I had a heartburn as well through my entire pregnancy! When are you due? Very excited for you.

@Lola_H Thank you! I am due on April 8th! Still have a little ways to go but overall the pregnancy seems to be going by quickly!

• LiLo13LiLo13 Posts: 4

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is very exciting and encouraging to see success stories!!! <3

After 2 miscarriages, I am looking for a vial from donor 10A20 and curious if anyone has an extra. They were available, but were sold while waiting on my genetic screening. I’m heartbroken. Unfortunately, I do not have time to wait on another release because my egg retrieval is in 2 weeks. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Lisa

• I am pregnant with 10A20 as well! Anyone have updates? @Lola_H @Elambvt !

• SunshineMamaSunshineMama Posts: 6

Hi everyone!! My wife is due with a baby girl from 10A20 I'm looking to see if anyone who is also pregnant/has used his viles would like to chat?