Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 9600 siblings

Since the donor sibling registry is down, I was wondering if anyone with babies from this donor would like to connect. We had a healthy baby girl from this donor on 11/13/19.

Comments

• KM15KM15 Posts: 1

Hi! Congratulations! I also gave birth to a healthy baby boy from donor 9600 on 7/18/19. It’s wonderful to reach out and connect with siblings!

• saddison05saddison05 Posts: 4

Hello! I just purchased vials from 9600. Has anyone made a connection group (here or elsewhere, such as facebook, email, etc)? It would be very valuable to me (and I imagine others) to have these contacts/network for ourselves and our children in the future! I will keep you UTD on progress of pregnancy - doing IUI next week!

• dee.a.red11dee.a.red11 Posts: 11

Good luck! We don't have a formal facebook group yet but several of us are now connected on facebook. 5 families so far connected!

• saddison05saddison05 Posts: 4

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. My wife and I are so excited (anxious too, of course). I am so thankful to know there have been successes and that we may be able to have a support network with those who have bio siblings. Thanks again!

• Missaaron14Missaaron14 Posts: 3

We just purchased vials from this donor.

• KaitreniKaitreni Posts: 5

Just had a healthy baby girl from this donor! Almost had the same birthday as KM15's son, but she came a little earlier than expected (still at-term, though!).

• belleellebelleelle Posts: 1

Hi you guys,

I have a baby girl born in July of 2020. We are in GA...where are you guys?!? I would love to connect.

• jmyancy626jmyancy626 Posts: 5

I'm so sorry to bother Yall in this siblings forum but I was wondering if anyone of you families would have and be willing to sell me some vials of this donor 9600. I am so devastated to find out he is no longer donating. I know this is a long shot but I figured I would ask. We are on our second try and need this specific donor

• KaitreniKaitreni Posts: 5

J - I hear you. He’s been such a successful donor I wish they could reach out to him, even if it’s just a small “batch” for those already successful with him looking for siblings

• jmyancy626jmyancy626 Posts: 5

K- the lady told me that he has quite a few vials in storage with families but nothing for sale. She said reach out to the families on the forum someone is probably going to b willing to sell a vial or 2. I just haven't found anyone yet.

• Our baby girl is due in December by this donor! So thankful he worked for us 💕

• CFam418CFam418 Posts: 3

Our 9600 baby boy was born 12/21/21