Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor Will Naylor

cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
i created a new FB group for Children conceived using Naylor.friend me on FB and message me telling me you used this donor and i will add you to the group.its set to secret so nothing will show on on your wall or profile :)
yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png

Comments

• ImtryinghereImtryinghere Posts: 14
    edited November -1
    So did you see the link someone posted about the independent film donor 150? It was mostly based around the California Cryobank....which had me thinking Will Naylor. We tried 3 months with that donor and we weren't successful.
  • SquizzoSquizzo Posts: 445
    edited November -1
    I didn't know u used him. That's awesome! I tried a few times with him a few years back but it never worked. :-(
    Liam's eyes are similar to his... That's really cool :-)
    ceb56f15.jpg

bDJqm8.png
  • cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    Squizzo wrote:
    I didn't know u used him. That's awesome! I tried a few times with him a few years back but it never worked. :-(
    Liam's eyes are similar to his... That's really cool :-)

yep,he def got his eyes!
    took 4x to conceive liam.i plan on trying again with this donor just haven't decided when :)
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • epaco2epaco2 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    If you don't mind me asking cAtWmN84, how did you figure out the donors name or did he find you on this forum? What is his donor number? Thanks
  • GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I sent an email to him a few years ago, and he told me NO... really hurt my feelings.
    :(
    How many people does he approve and what is his critieria? I didn't graduate from college so I guess I wan't smart enough. Has he donated to lesbians before? I never knew why it was a no.

Liam is adorable!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
    edited November -1
    he's not a NW donor.no # .but you can private message me for more details.can't say too on here because he's not from NW
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
    edited November -1
    i only have some college.i think he must get an overwhelming amount of women asking for help and can only do so much.wouldn't hurt to try again ,i guess
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sent an email to him a few years ago, and he told me NO... really hurt my feelings.
    :(
    How many people does he approve and what is his critieria? I didn't graduate from college so I guess I wan't smart enough. Has he donated to lesbians before? I never knew why it was a no.

Liam is adorable!

I was reading on the Internet that 800+ people have applied, and only 24 were approved.
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    You know, after 2 BFNs I thought I would try him too because I was attracted to the freebie part. Wasn't 100% sold on it but I thought I'd give it a try. Filled out the application ... and ... was denied! Now I know I'm not perfect in real life but on paper I sure look it! Education, stable income, etc. My ego took a hit with this rejection!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Well now I don't feel so bad with my rejection!
    I did 1 yr of college and we are beekeepers and plan to homeschool (maybe not entire time but at least the early years) and I thought that would be a plus for us, unique. But no.

Is he still donating or just for siblings?
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
    edited November -1
    bump!anybody else use this donor?
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
    edited November -1
    10 members and growing :) and about 15 half siblings :)

bumpity bump
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
    edited November -1
    bump :)
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • SquizzoSquizzo Posts: 445
    edited November -1
    Awe... Liam and Adrianna are getting so big and cute!
    ceb56f15.jpg

bDJqm8.png
  • Jeanette4914Jeanette4914 Posts: 1

I have 2 children by Naylor. Their ages are 9 and 3. Please tell me if there is a way to keep in contact with my childrens siblings or people who used him? Please any info would help. My email is ramonaswearingen@gmail.com