Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 492R

Ksquared33Ksquared33 Posts: 56
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Has anyone used this donor before or had any pregnancies with this donor?

Comments

• annie.murphannie.murph Posts: 26
    edited November -1
    Ahh! I just registered so that I could respond! I am 9dpo with this donor now. I didn't find anyone using him when I searched the forum before buying. No reported pregnancies yet, but I guess that doesn't mean there are none. Have you tried yet? This is my first try ever. I will let you know how it goes in a few days!
    Ann
  • Ksquared33Ksquared33 Posts: 56
    edited November -1
    That's awesome! I searched several times on the forums for this donor and never found anything as well. We are trying for the first time with this donor this month. Keep me updated and good luck!!!!
  • annie.murphannie.murph Posts: 26
    edited November -1
    Ksquared33 wrote:
    That's awesome! I searched several times on the forums for this donor and never found anything as well. We are trying for the first time with this donor this month. Keep me updated and good luck!!!!

BFN for me. But I will try again in a couple of weeks. Good luck to you!
  • Ksquared33Ksquared33 Posts: 56
    edited November -1
    Ksquared33 wrote:

BFN for me. But I will try again in a couple of weeks. Good luck to you!

Sorry to hear that! Good luck on your next try!!!
  • LittleLittle Posts: 1

Hello. I had a beautiful boy this summer with this donor 🙂 happy to see he has sibling!

• AmandaKatzAmandaKatz Posts: 3

My son is from 492r. He was born June 2019.

• KLM87KLM87 Posts: 3

I have a beautiful daughter from this donor. Born March of 2020.

• ctespinosactespinosa Posts: 13 ✭✭

My son was born 4/30/18! He's the youngest of 3 boys, and such a joy.

• CdhollanCdhollan Posts: 2

KLM87 and ctespinosa, do either of you want to join our little group chat on messenger? Not super active or anything, but it’s nice to have a line of communication open! There are 4 families with 6 kids from 492R in it currently.

KLM87 and ctespinosa, do either of you want to join our little group chat on messenger? Not super active or anything, but it’s nice to have a line of communication open! There are 4 families with 6 kids from 492R in it currently.

• we have a smart handsome son born august 2019 from donor 492R and hoping to expand our family again when there is vials avaliable hopefully soon. would love to be on the group chat.

• Bellasilva219Bellasilva219 Posts: 3
    edited December 2023