Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Seeking offspring of 4403

My daughter is quite interested in learning about her half sibs. If you used #4403 -- would you be open to a discussion?

Thanks!

Comments

• meg_7400meg_7400 Posts: 5

Not sure if your going to see this or not, but my mother used doner 4403 as well, and I would love to talk if your still interested!

• SandpointmomSandpointmom Posts: 8

Wow, yes. My daughter is 14 and son 16. How old are you? We live in Sandpoint…where are you?

I am 15, 16 in October. I’m in west Michigan. Are both your daughter and son from our bio-father?

Yes - we used the same donor for both. I assume it is the same bio father. He was from Spokane, had been a military medic and wrote the Khalil Gibran poem? Have you seen the description? My kids both have his dark eye brows…you? Are you a young man or woman? My name is Diana.

Thats mine too! I have seen the description. I also have dark eyebrows/hair, but light eyes. I’m a girl, my name is Megan.

Hi Megan. Is it ok with your mom that you are doing this research? I would love to speak with you and also want to be respectful. Both of my kiddos have darker eyes, but my daughter’s have a green tint to them. My daughter has been especially curious about her donor. If you have support from your mom, let me know as I’d love to talk.

My mom said she was okay with it this morning. I’ve also been super curious, my parents only had me so I’ve always wondered. Do they know I reached out yet?

They do not. I’d like to speak with you first before telling them. What would be your preferred way to connect? You can give me your phone # or we can email or even Zoom.

• NightDayNightDay Posts: 3

Hi Diana, My name is Anne, and I am Megan’s mom. My husband (Meg’s non-bio father - Paul) and I are fine with her speaking to you and her bio siblings. She’s a really great kid. I would love to be part of the conversation.

Thank you, Anne. Your involvement makes this much easier as I want everyone to feel safe and respected. I am traveling for work today until Tuesday - would if be possible to set up a phone call with just me at first sometime end of the week? My phone number is (208) 597-2258

thank you!

Here’s a fun thought…. We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise in February out of Galveston Texas. The dates are Feb 12-19, on Allure of the Seas. If your family is game, we could do a meet and greet on board. It would be a nice neutral meet location where the kids could decide whether or not they want to spend time together. They have a good sale going on for the next 12 hours. If you go online and haven’t done a cruise with them before, there is also a $50 coupon you can get by signing up for their emails. Just a thought…. if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t. Please don’t feel pressured.

Thats a little fast mom

Hmmm - that feels too much right now. How about starting with a call. Would you be open to sharing a photo of Megan?

I work full time M-F, and generally am home by 5:30 or so. However, I have an appointment Wednesday night and am having oral surgery on Thursday. I’m hoping I can call you Thursday night, but am not sure how well I will be doing. It might need to be next weekend.

That sounds fine. Let’s plan to connect next weekend. I hope your surgery goes smoothly.