Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

10A97

Hello it sure has been a while since I've been here.

I had my first with 510P in September 2018. She's a happy healthy 2yr 9m toddler! I decided I wanted a sibling but found too late that 510P is no longer donating and I use ICI vials, he only has some IUI I believe :(

Tried with IUI and BFN in May 2021.

Now I am trying donor 10A97 and today at 14DPO it's a BFN but I may be having some implantation bleeding occurring. Here's hoping. I wondered if anyone else has used and had any success with this donor as he shows no pregnancies yet but his vials seem to be snagged pretty well :)

Here's hoping for a BFP.

At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo
Baby girl born September 2018

Comments

• Options

What was the outcome of this? I just birthed my baby with 10A97

• Options
    tealbowtealbow Posts: 43

No pregnancy with this donor.

At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
    At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo
    Baby girl born September 2018
  • Options
    Martie79Martie79 Posts: 4

I got pregnant with donor 10A97 on December 22, 2021. Unfortunately I had a second trimester miscarriage. This was my first child. I now have a 6 month old baby girl with donor 10B34. She is so sweet.