Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

10A45 - 3 vials available

ackruegerackrueger Posts: 5
edited October 2022 in Members only Forum

I have 3 vials at NW Cryobank that I will not be using. I have donor profile saved if you’re interested.

Height: 

6'4”

Eye Color: 

Green

Hair Color: 

Light Brown

Hair Texture: 

Curly

Complexion: 

Fair

Comments

• ackruegerackrueger Posts: 5

• blessingmeblessingme Posts: 7

Hello I am very interested me and my partner been looking and trying to conceive for a while now please help us make this happen if you can may God bless you that would be our first blessing

• ackruegerackrueger Posts: 5
    edited January 2023

Hello @blessingme , I still have all three vials available. If you’d like to purchase them for the price I paid in 2021 I’d be happy to talk to you further.

• morganmayemorganmaye Posts: 7

Are these still available, do you have further donor information? I am actively searching as my daughter's donor is all out. Thank You.

• jessie_geejessie_gee Posts: 2

Hi! Are these vials canadian compliant? I used 10A45 for my twins and would like to try for a sibling! Thanks