Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

missed surge??

gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm starting to stress. I expected my smiley this morning...negative. I'm on cd 13 and should ovulate cd 14. I've been testing every day for the past week. Could I possibly have missed my surge? How long do I dare to keep the dewar and still have the spermies frozen if I decide to send them back?
24uzrkg.jpg
nbpszr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    how many times are you testing per day? i suggest at least 3, preferably 4. the dewar should keep the spermies frozen for 7 days.

a lot of things delay ovulation....someone on here said even taking an ibuprofen can delay it a little!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Also TTC can cause stress which will delay your O too.

Try to relax and let nature take its course, it will all work out.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    I started testing 3 times a day just yesterday. I'm trying not to stress, but it's not easy. I have decided that if I don't get a positive by Friday I'm going to send them back and try again next month. Thanks ladies.
    24uzrkg.jpg
    nbpszr.jpg