Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

RLMommy, jenandlori, cptncrb, WEhope

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Come out come out wherever you are! I wanna see some BFPs today, and you lucky ladies are ALL 14DPO on the list, so I'm going to bug you!

How's it going girls? Fingers crossed for each one of you!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    I haven't tested since 12DPO but it was negative, and all signs point to wicked witch! I am keeping my head up!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    Ditto what jenandlori said. BFN on 12 DPO. Signs are somewhat ambiguous, but I'm expecting AF to show tomorrow. We are testing later tonight, though, because I need to know for sure if I should discontinue use of progesterone. Thanks for checking in, but I'm not sure that we'll be riding the BFP wave this month, unfortunately. :(
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us