Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

We have a green light!

aprok3aprok3 Posts: 569
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So....... Leigh went to the RE today (follow up 45 days after her HcG levels dropped from 11k to 0 post ectopic in Dec at 7 weeks 6 days) and they are putting her on Provera or "medroxyprogesterone" (NOT premarin as I said before) and she should have her period within 7 days. At that point we are back on 150mg Clomid (days 3-8) along with 1 prednisone 5mg per day until day 12 and then we ultrasound. We did talk and the dr. suggested that she only attempt the pregnancy on the left b/c the right tube is where the ectopic was. Once you have an ectopic youre more likely to have another, and increasing chances even more using the same side b/c she had the surgery in the right fallopian tube which is going to leave scar tissue.

Anyhow we need LOTS AND LOTS of sticky sticky, go to the right area and not the fallopian tube, baby dust! So we will be inseminating within 3 weeks if she ovulates on the left.

Comments

• Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    Yay!!Thats awesome!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    Yay!! Good luck!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Eggy, come toward the light!!!! Good luck!! Let's hope for a quick, in the uterus, BFP :-)
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear yall are doing well and about to try again! I am sending sticky vibes your way and hope that it all works out this time! Good luck ladies!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    sticky sticky dust for you and hoping that it all falls into the right place!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    Awesome news! Good luck!!!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Great news!!! Here is to a QUICK, safe egg implantation in the right spot! ;)
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Yay! That is such good news. So happy for you two. Good luck!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Yay, I'm so glad yall are getting to start ttc again. Wishing you tons of fast and sticky baby dust!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    aprok3aprok3 Posts: 569
    edited November -1
    We are still waiting for her period! Its day 7 and they said we she should have her period within 7 days. I called today and they said if she hasnt had it by friday we need to call and get in for a possible progesterone injection. I got the vibe when we were there on the 23rd that they dont have issues getting their cycle jump started with premarin but, SUPRISE, leigh does. Anyone know anything about this???