Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cranky party of 1...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
What a freaking night! Started nice with dinner with a friend who I haven't seen in a while...more of a mentee than a friend but it's so neat to see these kids grow up. Anyway, I came home from dinner, watched last night's Glee "YAY" and then ready to head to bed. I decide....heck I've had all these symptoms why not POAS....DUMB MOVE! Yeah I got the "Not Pregnant" thing and wasn't happy. But I also know it's early and say...we'll just wait a day or 2...

Anyway, as I'm climbing into bed and getting ready to post on my blog....I smell something wierd.....kinda yucky....and then I see my cat jump off the end of my bed....HE PISSED ON MY BED!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So needless to say it is now 11:30 pm, I'm waiting for all of my sheets and things to dry and have now had a good cry of the "WHY ME" sort...

oh yeah...and the going on Facebook and seeing 4 of my currently pregnant friends complaining about their pregnancy "I'm too fat..." "I want to eat my favorite foods again..." etc...it just...yeah...

One of those nights.....
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    So sorry. But this is funny. I hope you get your BFP soon!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I guess in hind sight it is funny....damn cat...

Glee is my FAVORITE show on TV :) Absolute FAVORITE show :) and this is the first time the beast sang :) I was so excited to see that. This second half of season 2 has been OUTSTANDING so far! I'm loving the storylines!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    UGH thats no fun at all! But on the bright side, you'll get to sleep in some super fresh sheets tonight!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!