Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Not going to get excited....

LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
During the middle of the night I woke up with cramps..like AF cramps. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. This morning I took a dollar store test and it was negative so I tossed it in the garbage. My dp sends me a text that she checked the test and sees a faint line. She even sent me the pic. Hard to see it but I see something. I'm not going to get excited about it yet. But I have not been feeling myself at all....let's see what happens.

Comments

• Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    So where is the picture????
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    You have to make sure you only read the test for the first 10 minutes after you take it. If it sits a while it can create an evap line. During my BFN cycles the test that I threw out almost always would have a second line a few hours later. Good Luck, hope that BFP turns up for you!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will def get a FRER today...
  • Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    I hope you get a BFP later tonight!!
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Dollar store tests worked great for me. I did get lines after they sat around for a few hours, which I chalked up to evap lines. I tested that theory by using water on one test at the same time I used urine on another. A few hours later, one had a line and the other (water) didn't. Not that it means anything, but I found it interesting. The following day, the test had a super faint line, with, in my opinion, no color to it, but it showed up within the time limit. I still chalked it up to a possible evap. The next day, the line was super faint, but definitely had a slight color to it and a digital said pregnant.

So anyway, it still could just be an evap. I would test again in the morning using whatever test you want. Good luck!!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Keep us posted... Fingers crossed!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanks everyone....I will keep you posted!!! C'MON BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh the torment! Why are you still at work??? Go home, test, and let us all know! Hehe. We're waiting here with baited breath!

Well. Maybe it's just me waiting with baited breath. But it's SO exciting to see other women in the testing phase, and look at all the BFPs we've had in the last two weeks - I mean... wow!

I'm rooting for you gals!

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    You can pee at work right? Break out the HPTs!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Hope you get your BFP. Fingers crossed.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png