Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

no syptoms?

brittneybrittney Posts: 46
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
i just did the insem mon lol but i have not a single sign not one other than i think i have a twinge here and there ,but then i just pass a lil gas lol my boobs dont even kinda hurt lol i know im jumpin the gun ok a lot jumpin the gun but dang i want a sign i want to puke something lol when i had my iui, i had a ton of cramps and my boobs hurt sooo bad like the next day so at least those two weeks i felt pregers i even started wodaling lol i dont know just wanted to share.

Comments

• Options
    jes1014jes1014 Posts: 32
    edited November -1
    You won't have any symptoms until after implantation and that takes 6-10 days after O. Take a deep breath and have some chocolate :)
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agreed. I know it feels like an eternity, but it's only been a few days and it's really too early to feel anything.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    brittneybrittney Posts: 46
    edited November -1
    thanks ladys i know im ahead of myself,and thats funny i ate a chocalate brownie inbetween veiwings of the forum and it did make me feel better lol
  • Options
    jes1014jes1014 Posts: 32
    edited November -1
    I'm 12 dpi with nothing to show for it and I made a whole pan of brownies tonight :). Hang in there!
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Jes that must be what you do when your are 12 dpi...because I did the same thing!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo