Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

First Try

kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi we are Kim and Ebby and this was our first attempt at TTC. Kim is going to be the one carrying. We had a weird chain of events and weren't sure this would work out.

Anyway, we had a +smiley the morning of 2/15, did ICI#1 evening of 2/15 and morning of 2/16. This cycyle ovulation was later than expected but we have read on the forum that's typical for the first timers, sometimes.

This whole past week Kim has had a flushed face and today for the first time has been very dizzy and slightly nauseated, now with a slight headache, some heartburn this evening, and has been really tired the past three days.

We used the NW freebie HPT but those have been negative for the past two mornings.

Any advice or thoughts?
kimNebby

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    No advise but to wait it out. It sucks and is so hard. I hope you are going to get a bfp this month!
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I guess you have to use photobucket. Then you can upload through your profile.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Great, thanks Photobucket worked great.

We will keep testing, starting in the morning and hoping for a BFP! AF not due until 3/2/2011. May break out the clearblue easy digital pg test.
    Temps seem to be almost 1 degree higher than normal according to BBT chart.
    kimNebby
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Good luck!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Good luck ladies
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck! And just an FYI, I've heard the NW tests are not the most sensitive and didn't show positive until days later than some other tests. You could either wait it out and keep using those or try a dollar store test or a First Response Early Result. Clearblue always worked early for me too.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Good luck
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well BFN today with NW freebies but still only at DPO12, temp still spiked at least 1 degree above normal this morning, still a little nausea, face flushed. Still hoping for the best. Trying to hold out just using the NW freebies until after dpo 14.
    kimNebby
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I'd say go with a FRER or the CBE digital!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    FRER??
    kimNebby
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    FRER = First Response Early Result

Answer makes a test that I personally think is the same exact est just packaged different for Answer and is much cheaper that FRER.

You could totally get a positive on an FRER and a neg on a NW/internet cheapie/dollar store test
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AF due wednesday so going to wait until then to see. This is the longest cycle, only had one other 34 day-er, thinking it was the stress we've been through (moved out of state, changed job, lost Ebby's dad, lost Ebby's mom, lost job, now both looking for job, ahh stress, but keeping positive).

One more NW freebie tomorrow, then will break out the CBE digital on Wednesday, all the while hoping no AF no AF!
    kimNebby