Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Guess what I'm going to do??

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm going to make HeatherBeni cry... oh yes I am!

Either that or she'll never talk to me again!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I hope in a good way!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just finished a hat for her... I SO want to show it off, but I want it to be a suprise too.... oh what to do what to do?!

Tim says she'll cry, and yes, in a good way!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK, stay online for a few minutes... I need to take a pic, then send it to photobucket first... STAY ONLINE!!!

BTW - if you don't like it, tell me, PELASE, I want it to be something your child will wear!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    Don't hold your breath... baby needs to breathe too!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    me too!!
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    022-1.jpg

Please excuse the barbie furniture in the back, the fuzzies all over my rug, and the fact that the flash makes the colours look a little washed out, it's actually a soft mint and butter yellow

Oh, and it will look much better on a little head, it won't be so flat topped once its ON, but if you don't like it... let me know!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    LMAO omg thats awesome... I totally did not know about those features with my first too... maybe they would not have been 10 pounds if they had accessories!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    OMG, that is so stinking cute! Goobie, you are awesome!
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awww, I am so glad you like it - for some reason you screamed fun and whimsical to me (and like all Auntie Rae hats, it is completely machine washable and practical too).

The booties are what I call a "buddy bonus"... the silly hat was begging for matching slippers. THATS what Tim said you would cry over!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Awww I love the little bobbles on it like a jester hat! So cute, and looks cozy!!!

Great work Goob!!! =) You're fast!!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks smartycat... I make bigger hats too if you're interested (;

On a side note, I just need to attatch the leaves and emnsar's pumpkin is ready (and oh my the cutest pumpkin I have ever made) AND I "invented" a cupcake hat today that I am thrilled with too... but I need to learn how to make knitted cherries for the top!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    aww a cupcake hat sounds too cute!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Heather *hugs* I'm grinning like a fool over here, it really is my pleasure, I am so stinkin happy for you! I hope to have it off in the mail on Monday, will wash it first to get any dog hair off that may have found it's way too it. Can't wait till you feel it, it is SO soft!

Praying: bobbles are new to me, but I am hooked, I think they are AWESOME! and it is, super soft and cuddly, warm without being too hot!

I'll try to get pics of the cupcake tonight too... I just need to attach some "sprinkles" to it, but had to give my hands a bit of break
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Goobie, that little hat and booties...super cute!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you (:
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Goobie, that is absolutely the cutest little thing EVER! Heather and Beni's little sweetie will have the most stylin' hat in the neighborhood! Thanks for sharing the pic with us!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you Flowergirl... I love unique, and to me, the "dorkier" a hat the better, you shoudl see some of ther things my kids wear!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    OMG that hat and booties are adorable. You have an amazing talent.

Hugs
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love it goobie, it is so cute, and so sweet of you to do that for her!!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not just for her... For any of my sisters in the TTC family!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    leahleah Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    Your hats are very cute and look soooo smooshy! :)
    Goobie wrote:
    AND I "invented" a cupcake hat today that I am thrilled with too... but I need to learn how to make knitted cherries for the top!

You can check out my cupcake pattern to see how I made the cherry on top: http://lifewithoutmanual.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/cupcake-hat-pattern/
    d5bbb078-585d-43c0-91b2-f2c2a9235078_zps6a880375.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    leah those are ADORABLE... now I need to play with it to see if I can make a fluted looking edge like that.

My biggest problem is... I don't know how to knit. I mean, I DO it, but I can't follow patterns, it is something I taught myself to do by playing when I was a kid! But a small red bobble might just work!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    leahleah Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    OMG Goobie, I just noticed you've got your BFP! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome!

I can totally relate with the not knowing how to follow a knitting pattern... I learned to knit as a child in Romania, so even though I knew how to knit and understood english, the knitting patterns were totally foreign to me... until a couple of years ago when I have joined a knitting group and slowly learned the 'lingo'.
    By the way, the picot edge of the cupcake is so very easy to do! Maybe you can even figure it out from the picture sequence on the blog? Just let me know if I can help in any way.
    d5bbb078-585d-43c0-91b2-f2c2a9235078_zps6a880375.jpg
  • Options
    glinder82glinder82 Posts: 120
    edited November -1
    That is the cutest hat I have seen you make. Love it!