Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I am a Goddess

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Just saying... I clean, I knit, I can kickass at MarioKart, and I just made the most amazing oatmeal strawberry banana muffins... oh yeah, I am that good!

Anyone who wants, it was:

1/2 cup margerine
1/2 cup sour cream
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
mushed bananas (I used five, thats what I had on the counter!)

1 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup oatmeal

sliced strawberries... I had about a cup that were starting to wrinkle in the fridge!

400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    Thanks for sharing your recipe. Can't wait to try it!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for the recipe
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    You are too funny! I lov reading your posts!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Amanda's going to be all over this recipe. She made banana muffins yesterday and I ate them all.
    -Chandra
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I made 18 muffins last night before bed, when I posted this, and am currently having one with a glass of choclate milk and there are only 2 left - I would say they were a hit! Next time I will try half whole wheat flour, half white, and cut the sugar a littlemore, cuz they are awfully sweet (and I have a diabetic in the house)

PS - wylinz... you make me blush!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Booo for wheat intolerance:( i recently foumd out it makes my exzema flare up:( they spumd so yummy!
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    They SOUND yummy, whoops on my phone:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL... maybe you could use all oatmeal flour? Oh yeah, now I have to try THAT!
    tt125c22.aspx