Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

In TWW...again. Not too sure about our timing :(

FaithHopeLoveFaithHopeLove Posts: 59
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Fri 2/25 10 pm OPK -VERY negative, almost no line. EW and watery cm, cervix medium
Sat 2/26 out of town, no OPK until 4pm, and was + at 4pm (smiley and lined) and both still + at 11pm.
EW and watery cm, cervix high. AM temp was 97.18. Took temp just to see what it was
at 9pm, and temp was 96.63.
Sun 2/27 4:30ish am, temp up 97.86. Smiley OPK neg but lined very +, darker than control.
IUI at 5am. DH said cervix was high and very open, more than he had seen before.
Went back to sleep. Temp at 9am 98.20

Hope we caught the egg right after Ovulation and not too late! Could I have O'd between 11pm and 4:30 am?

Comments

• Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    i think that sounds great! don't let the temp thing make you doubt yourself....maybe it was off for some reason. cuz if your cervix was still wide open and cm was good, you should be ok. it usually takes at least 24 hours once you've ovulated to have a temp shift. so you did 1 iui vial?
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yep, just 1 vial this month.
  • Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    well all it takes is one and i'm crossing my fingers for you! good luck!!!

ps-maybe it will be more clear after you take your temps the next few days! hopefully you have a huge temp spike tomorrow!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    I think it sounds great!
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Fingers crossed for you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I guess I am worried becuase my temp was already rising, but hopefully we caught at least ONE eggie! Thanks ladies!!!!