Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

New to Forum

IssyIssy Posts: 5
edited February 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Hello everyone. I am a new poster on NW. I have been been lurking for a while but decided to introduce myself and also ask some advice. So, here goes....My name Is Issy and I am 7 weeks pregnant with triplets. This is my 4th time trying and it finally happened! I have used NW all 4 times. Is it normal to have bbt drops this early on? I have never had a m/c so Im hoping this doesnt mean an impending m/c. Any advice would be appreciated.
BIncm6.png

Comments

• Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I don't really have advice but I can say this...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is absolutely fantastic!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I would x cross post this on the "Beyond TTC" side. I'm sorry I don't have any better information for you. Good luck on your pregnancy with the triplets!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Welcome and Congrats X3!!!!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    IbelieveIbelieve Posts: 471
    edited November -1
    Welcome and Congratulations on your great news!!
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    congrats.
    I don't think it is necessary to be temping at 7wks along. Did you do IUI or ICI? At home or with an RE. Natural or with meds?
    It is quite amazing to be pregnant with triplets I am sure.
    What does your doctor say about the temp drop?
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Welcome, congrats, and I agree, post this on the Beyond side as well, they might know more!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    Congrats to you!
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Not sure I have much advice on the BBT drop...but keep the faith and CONGRATS on the three beautiful beans growing inside of you! :-)
    Glad you introduced yourself and come join the beyond board for some more help from those of us who are pregnant and have delivered.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    IssyIssy Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Thank you all for the CONGRATS! I appreciate it!
    BIncm6.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Welcome and congrats with the triplets!!!!! I would talk with your doctor and see if they can test your levels to make sure you are not miss carrying. Fingers crossed for you that your beans stick!!!!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png