Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I'm out

mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
AF showed up this morning! So it looks like we will be using our last two vials next month!!!
P1050420-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    so, so sorry...with our first pregnancy, it happened when we used our last two vials in one month. Hope the same will be true for you!
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. I'm right there with you. Here's hoping that next month is our month.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Thanks ladies... But I have a good feeling about next month! We are gonna get our BFPs!!!! Wehope I think your right about those last two being lucky!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    Great attitude, I am sure you are just around the corner from your BFP.
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    So sorry about AF. Here is to your BFP on your next try!

sticky dust!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png