Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Who's testing next??

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
We have a whole bunch of you in the 12-16 DPO range again, and one helluva streak going, who's next?!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was actually wondering if YOU were going to test soon Goobie. Isn't day 9 the very earliest you can test? You're two days ahead of me, but I'm the only one we're tracking right after.... You're like my testing role model. ;)

So what's it going to be? How long are you going to hold out?

I had a dream last night that I got a positive Clearblue test... and I've never even used one. And my nipples are sore since yesterday - they never get store. Like once, ever, last year when I just went off birth control pills. But not like this. I'm trying not to over analyze though... and I'm only day 8. So I couldn't test anyway...

So I'm living vicariously through everyone else's testing. Post post! :)

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    I'm only 7 days in and I am chomping at the bit! This has been the hardest TWW so far. I had planned to wait until next Tuesday 15 dpo and also ** MARDI GRAS ** (I'm cajun), but I don't think I'll hold out that long. Good luck to everyone. We've had such a good stretch of BFPs, let's keep it up!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I wanted to hold out till Wednesday, but I'm weak and asked Tim to pick up 2 dollar store tests while he is out today... not sure that I can hold my pee long enought to test today, but I have a 5 pack of digitals in the house and do NOT want to see the words not pregnant! So they will wait till at least Wednesday, but the dollar store tests should cure my POAS urge till then. I think it is too early, but I feel weird... like really weird... I've had nipple twinges, but no boob tenderness, uterine twinges that are not normal cramps and just feel sort of off... though it might be because I have a bit of a head cold too. Oh well, time will tell!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!