Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Goobie

chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have to say, you aren't your usual optimistic, cheery self. Hmmmmmm...
theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
Amanda and Chandra
DSCF7259-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Sorry hun... I am sure it will come back to me, I'm just in the last stages of the TWW and it's monday and going to be a long week... I'll work on it!! Thank you for thinking of me :D
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mostly, I was thinking you might have caught the pregnancy bug.
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh Goddess, that would be a bug I would love to catch... for your mouth to whomevers ears, please!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    you TOTALLY called it chandrandamanda!!! AWESOME!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes yes yes, I have to admit... AMANDA YOU WERE RIGHT!!!! And honey, you are my new hero!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    Holy F***! I have been waiting for this news since your full-moon-ovulation! We are SO happy for you and Tim. Now, don't go disappearing from this side--we would miss you too much! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Never fear - I have been granted the priviledge of the TTC thread and I don't plan on giving it up... and I will still be here as cheerleader for everyone as long as you need me... I LOVE cheering people on, and this side is so filled with love and hope and joy and family... yep, you are all part of my TTC family (and right now, you know more then my family does!)

I am so happy too - in some ways it does not feel real yet, and in others it feels so right! I'll send a word for you too, good things are in the air.

PS.... I saw you seeing me on your blog, totally made my day the other day, but I can't seem to comment without it coming through as Tims work account... so if you ever get a weird responce for StevenAndCandice, it's really me!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) I was wondering where you post today was Goobie about your BFP :) So excited for you. And you better not go away from this side! We need all the cheerleaders we can get.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    kandmckandmc Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!! I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks so I had noooo idea how many new BFP's! We are so happy for you all!
    DSC_0906.jpg
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    Congrats Goobie. I meant to say that this morning but I was so sluggish and forgetful. Happy FOR YOU
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you everyone! I am astounded by all the well wishes, and want to reach through the screen and hug each and every one of you!
    tt125c22.aspx