Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Oh Pam....

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Question about your five year old grand-daughter... whats her favorite colour? I have pink, purple, yellow, mint green, and a soft robins egg blue. Thats all, thanks!

Oh wait, not all - *hugs* Love ya!!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Her favorite colors are green and purple she likes blue too but green and purple are her most favorite. I showed that cupcake hat to her mommy and she said "omg it is so cute, Larissa would absolutely love it" I told her I think you are making her one and she said awe that is sweet. She said Destiny will probably try to eat it lol. She thinks Destiny would look adorable in on of those too and I said yeah she would if she didn't eat it first lol.
    I am so happy for you and Tim. BTW, my oldest daughter....Larissa and Destiny's mom.....her name is Rachel too lol
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16