Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

And we're off to the races again...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Just got off the phone with my doctor and guess what...I'm not pregnant! DUH!

Anyway, that being said, I talked to the office and I'll be back there in the morning to do my Day 3 labs and ultrasound and then start up on Letrazole this month. Taking it for 5 days and then wait for ovulation.

Any suggestions on extra things to do this month to help things along I'm happy to take suggestions. I dont' do a whole lot extra. I do the eating pinapple but if anyone has other tricks up their sleeves I'm welcome to them :)

Best part...I don't get paid until Friday and I also get my tax return this Friday...the lovely doctors office isn't going to charge me until then even though monitoring will start before that :) I love them :)
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    That's awesome that your doctor was willin to work with you as far as payment. This is try # 3 for me and I added acupuncture this month. I did some research on the web and found an office that specializes in fertility. I really needed some help relaxing and it's definitely helping with that. Good luck!!!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I've been doing acupuncture my last 2 cycles and it has made all the difference in the world for me! I'm so much more relaxed and it actually helps the follicles along too :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I just posted a topic "Circle and Bloom". It's about these tapes my acupuncturist played for me. I think you will like them.
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Awesome news about your Dr!!

This month I changed everything. I didn't stress about little things. I considered myself pregnant until proven otherwise. We but fertiloty rocks under the mattress where my belly would be, Tim bought me a fertility Goddess charm for my necklace, and he tacked fertility prayers (Celtic, Wiccan and Christian) above the bed around my head. Not sure if any of it helped, but I saw a line...
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!