Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Swimmers Arrived!

wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm so pleased to announce that my swimmers arrived without issue this morning. The weather delayed them last time and it was looking as if the weather was going to mess with my AI again this cycle, but not this time! I just wanted to share with some ladies who I know care! Good luck to everyone trying!!!
282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
Baby Hunter born in July 2012

Comments

• Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    yeah! Glad it worked out on time for you! Hope you get your bfp this cycle!
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    destinydestiny Posts: 723 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey wylinz good luck !!! I see you doing yours around the 3rd I'm doing mines on the 1st I hope we get our BFP!!!
    KZNUm6.png
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much, Destiny!!!! Our AI's will be super close this month! My fingers are crossed for you!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Welcome swimmers, please do your job! Don't forget to pep talk your egg ahead of time too, a tip I got and have emplyed. You know, tell her to come on out and play nice with the boys, make herself presentable. I have totally been thinking about you today and was going to send you a special hug, but I guess I can do it here now!

*hug*
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's wonderful. The 3rd is a good day to insem.....it is my parents 49th wedding anniversary
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you! Hope everything went well. Hopes and wishes for a fast BFP!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    destinydestiny Posts: 723 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hoping you get a Bfp as well wylinz ! GL im officially in the 2WW.
    KZNUm6.png