Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Lovingmoms

Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I know you have stated this before but while looking at your photo I wondered which one of you is which, and who is carrying? I don't mean to be nosey but I have to put the voice (or in this case the typed words lol) with the face. Does your dp post on here to?

Comments

• Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Good eve! I am Bree the one on the left. My dp is standing behind me as I'm sitting on a stool. My dp does post, but she has created her own screen name, TheOtherLovingMoms, lol

Ask away. I will be the one to carry as dp has had children previosly.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oh, okay that is what I thought but I didn't want to address the wrong lovely lady. Nice meeting you :) and good luck!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Autumn, I am her DP, my name is Pam. The children in my siggy pics are of 3 of our grandchildren and our son. I/we have 3 daughters who are grown, Rachel is 28 and the twins Bethany and Rebekah will be 25 next month. I/we also have a son Zachrey who is 14. Our son is the one all dressed up in the siggy pics, those were taken at and right after his 8th grade graduation.
    Good luck this next TTC round and I can't wait to see your BFP!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nice to meet you Pam...you all have a beautiful family! Best wishes with TTC and thanks for introducing yourself :)