Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

ADVICE PLEASE !!!! TTC in April ?

Dance-Pray-LoveDance-Pray-Love Posts: 143
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I think this will be my last month of charting....... Iv'e been working on it since November. My Cycles have been pretty close. Somtimes 25 , 26, 27 days..... Is that weird ? or good ? Iv'e been doing the test strips and get a 3 day surge right about when I think it SHOULD be.... 12 to 14 days after first day of AF. Can you all tell me what worked best for you ? Should I fill out my paper work now ? so I can just call in my order when the time comes ? and when should I call ? I feel silly asking questions I can read up on the website but I trust you guys ! Please feel free to tell me everything you think I should know!!!!!! I know Iv'e been MIA this past month. It was hard the first BFN....... We tried with Hubby's Swimmers, Which I found out later was done ALL wrong by my Doc. WONT be going back there !!!! I am so READY to try again, with the donor. Please any advice would be AWESOME! Thank You !!!
cj14yB7.jpgcj14m7.png

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I'm not exactly an expert around here, but I'd say when you find a donor you like, place the order. They will ship it to you based on the date you want it to arrive. There is a free photo matching service.

Get it a couple days early. Fedex was a day late with my package.

If you have a cat, find a place you can put the dewer where the cat can't knock it over.

Good luck, have fun donor hunting:)

KT
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    Get your paperwork in right away!! As soon as you're registered with NW, you can order! Good luck!
  • Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And just in case you didn't know, if you order ahead of time, you don't have to pay storage if you're going to ship them out within the next month.

Better to order the one you like, then call the week you need them and find out your favorite donor is now out of stock!

And you can always call them just to ask questions. Zack is really, really awesome. The first time I called, I was just brimming with a billion questions (I also hadn't found the forums yet), and he spent almost two hours on the phone with me explaining how it all worked and answering all my odd questions. After that call, I knew without a doubt this was the sperm bank for us. I feel like I can really trust them.

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Definitely fill out your paperwork so you can order when you are ready. Sounds like you have a very regular cycle, so that should make knowing when to order pretty easy. We always call the first day of Flo and arrange to have it delivered 1-2 days before we figure we'll need it. Have you been temping too? If you know when you tend to get your temp rise after +opk, that can be really helpful in figuring out timing. Good luck!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I would fill out the paperwork as soon as you know you're going to use NW. I place my orders on CD 1 or 2 and have it delivered 2-3 days before I O. Good luck!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Yep, fill out your paperwork NOW... not later, NOW! Then you are all good for ordering when it goes through. Calling their customer support is awesome, and as a hearing impaired person I can tell you when you email them they are quick to answer too!

Oh my, I am so excited for you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    I say file your paper as soon as possible, that way it's out of the way. It sounds like you've got a good handle on your cycle. Once AF starts, figure out what's the earliest probable day you will ovulate, and order the swimmers to arrive a day or two before. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Dance-Pray-LoveDance-Pray-Love Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    Thanks Ladies !!!! I am getting excited ! It's been a LONG road ! Good Luck to everyone !!!
    cj14yB7.jpgcj14m7.png