Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

i feel defeated

babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
I was trying to stay off the board but I feel so dang hopeless I have to talk to someone. I was done with Femara on last Wednesday and I started testing with opks on Saturday cd10 but the first day of testing I didn't know I was supposed to limit fluids I knew to hold pee for 4hrs but I was guzzling juice and water like I usually do so now I'm doubting those Saturday negative tests. Since Saturday I've been testing every 4hrs hardly any fluids except what I need to take meds. The swimmers are taunting me. After my last pill, CD 7, I felt sore around about the ovary area so parts of me feel I may have ovulated already but then part of me says its way to early. I don't know what to do but keep testing I really don't want to send the swimmers back. I'm not really asking anything just need some hope. Today is cd13

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    you need to check your other signs too. Don't just count on the opk's. Check your cervical placement, you cervical mucus, your temp. Your body signs are more reliable than the opk's
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've been checking cm but I'm bone dry but I feel something working up if that makes any sense. I'm not temping but I'm gone to have to check my cervix. Thanks otherlovingmoms. Its crazy cause about 2yrs ago before I lost my period I knew my body like clockwork I used to be able to say I'm ovulating today. If this cycle doesn't work I'm dedicating myself to getting healthy
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    I am saying a little prayer for you. Just try not to get too stressed if that is at all possible. I have read here that the stress can push back ovulation.
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    I usually have 25-26 day cycles and am on cycle day 11.. no smiley for me yet either. I think it is just a bit early. I am temping, and havent googled it to see what that means... but with a 12 day luteal phase, we are still way in the game.. How many days in your cycle?
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh, and I meant to mention that while on clomid-- I was dry as a bone and o'ed later. I can't speak for femara though, maybe someone else has some info on that....
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    I am sorry, I have no answers I just hope you feel better.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone, @alp75 I don't have a cycle on my own this is my first time on Femara
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well I did google it a bit and dryness is a side effect. Hang in there....you still have time. I have been using the first response opks to watch my line get darker. Are you using smilies?
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean about feeling "something working up." I think you should listen to that message from your body. My body is moving along a little slower than it usually does and I was starting to wonder if I missed my surge too. But I also get that feeling of something working up, and I've learned to listen to it. Hang in there!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @alp75 yea I'm using smilies I never imagined how sad it is to get those empty Smiley faces lol. Thanks C&A good lucky with this cycle I hope it works out for both of us
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Also, I watch the second line on the smilies. It fades in like the lined tests. When I started getting nervous about missing go-time, I kept an eye on the lines. Still now smiley, but the second line is getting darker.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Personally I think its still early...give your body a chance to relax and do what it needs to.
    I think your +OPK is still coming...
    Hang in there!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png