Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

15 DPO, still no flo. Thoughts?

aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I'm 15 DPO, and no AF yet. I guess that's not so unexpected since my LP is 14 days, she'll probably be here any minute. My temp was down today and yesterday -- not below coverline low, but low enough for me to figure this cycle's a bust. I didn't even bother to test this morning.

Then I started thinking, you know, we left the heat off the last two nights and I woke up freezing. Plus still no AF cramps today. And when I told DW I hadn't even tested today, she was all "What do you mean? Go pee on something!" So I tested with a NW kit, and... BFN.

I wouldn't even bother getting my hopes up, it's just I have this weird suspicion that this may be our month after all. *Only* because I just resigned from my current job yesterday, so this would probably be the worst possible cycle for me to get pregnant. I figure karma is just perverse like that.

Anybody want to take a peek at my chart and tell me to stop being ridiculous? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3261bb

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Your chart looks like you might start today:( i am not an expert at all so dont take my word for it. Check your mucus and see if there is spotting, that is how i knew i was out for the month. Hope i am wrong and this is your month!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    I wish I had some advice or guidance. For me, my temps usually stay up until the day AF shows...so I don't see the temp go down until the next morning. I've been on Femara and it's keeping my cycles very regular, except for last month - I was 2 days late from taking antibiotics and steroids due to a sinus infection. I hope this is your BFP!! And hope the job issue isn't too stressful for you. Good luck!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited March 2011
    I see what you mean. I'd think your temp would drop below cover line if Flo was coming today. I hope she stays away for you!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    no advice, just sending you some good thoughts and hope AF is still not showing!!!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    ncteacherncteacher Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    I don't temp, so I have no advice...I just sooo have my fingers and toes crossed for you...