Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Dizzy/passing out?

BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I've been on prometrium for almost a week, so I'm chalking it up to the meds, but something weird happened to me today.

I am 8 dpo and when I got up this morning to use the bathroom I kinda blacked out. I was sitting on the toilet and all of a sudden I got the cold sweats and I saw black spots. It got worse and I knew I was about to be OUT, so I yelled for my sleeping wifey to come rescue me (: I had to just lay down on the bathroom floor for a few minutes. I ended up calling into work and stayed home today. Just feel really off. We made a quick run to the bank and store and I just feel really tired. I was expecting these symptoms over a week ago with my HCG shots, but it didn't really bother me that much. Hoping that it's a good sign of impending BFP.

Did anyone pass out or *very close* on prometrium?
mommaandme-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Not on prometrium, but I have been getting dizzier then usual (I have low BP so get lightheaded a lot!) for the last 3 days... hmmmm, starting at 8 DPO actually!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    (; Thanks for the positive vibes...I sure hope it's a good sign, Goobie! It'd be great to be babybump buddies with you! I'm dying to test soon and I did yesterday actually to see if the hcg was out of my system yet. It was BARELY there and that was totally squinting in bright light, but I could still see some semblance of a line. We are going to Dallas for the weekend to celebrate Mardi Gras with my parents. This is the first cycle that they are aware of our timing and know it's getting close to test time. I would love to share that with them while we are there, so maybe saturday at 12dpo? I'll def keep you updated! And can't tell you enough how THRILLED I am for you and Tim. YAY!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg