Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Loving this Forum!

A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I am also on Fertility Friend, although I love our lesbian group I am leaning towards this forum. All the ladies seem so close, I like that!

Yay for NW Forum :), just saying!
Me (38) TTC
Wife of 6 years to Becky
Oct 2011 BFN
May 2012 BFN
July 2012 BF?
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Welcome. We are a great group of women who take care of each other!!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    This place is the best. Hands down.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome - NW has tbe best forum.. Everyone here has been so supportive of each other and all also very nice...we can all relate to each other. We are very happy to have met such wonderful ladies!
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I have gotten more information from using this forum than I have found anywhere else. What I loe about this forum is I an ask a specific question and get lots of answers from ladies who are pros. The love and support I receive from the forum makes TTC so much easier and less stressful for me. Good luck!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    slady357slady357 Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    Without this forum, we would have never conceived. I know this to be true. I did not understand the process of ordering sperm and I did not understand there was a science to inseminating. Now we are 12 weeks preggo and its all due to the women on this forum. We go through the ups and downs together...as few people on the outside do not understand the emotional roller coaster that this can put on you, your partner, your relationships, etc...these women understand and we grieve together, we laugh together, cry together, and we share our joy when one of us gets that BFP we have wanted so badly and we we share in the disappointment when one of us does not.
    I ventured into the FF boards as well, but none were like this. This is the place to be!
    Welcome!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I have learned so much here and the support is incredible.
    Welcome
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bree and I absolutely love this forum....we can't wait to see her name on goobie's list again lol. The ladies here are all so caring and kind. We love it here.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16