Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Our trial transfer

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
(copied from my blog)

Yesterday we had our trial transfer/sonogram which is Mark’s favorite part of this whole thing...yeah, that's sarcasm.

When we got there, we had a new nurse who had just recently started but she said she had heard that I had been there for awhile and had been through the ringer.

Great....so I have a reputation.

The trial transfer went well. They are never fun by any means but you get through it. I was told I have a “perfect uterus” and “perfect parts” and the transfer will go beautifully. In all honesty, I get frustrated hearing that. Of course, it’s great to hear, but it really makes you wonder then what has gone wrong all this time? What’s wrong with me?

And I know...nothing...but still it’s hard not to think about that.

Thursday we go in for our nurse consult. Things are moving along!

Mark would love the fact that I’m sharing this. He was talking about how he didn’t understand “cycle days” and “last menstrual period” and asked in his weird humor way if it was like the “Twelve Days of Christmas”. I told him I could write him a song to help him understand so while we were waiting for my “grand opening”, I wrote this song for him to be sung by the tune of “Twelve Days of Christmas” starting at the twelfth day:

On the twelfth day of my period, my body said to me “I’m going to ovulate”
(11) “here comes the egg white”
(10) “more cervical fluid”
(9) “It’s kinda quiet”
(8) “Nothing’s going on”
(7) “Hallelujah”
(6) “No more tampons”
(5) “You’re almost done”
(4) “No more ouch ouch”
(3) “It’s getting better”
(2) “Ouch Ouch”
(1) “Gush Gush”
“And you’re gonna need a tampon”

How many now have the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song in your head? :)
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    So exciting that things are gping so well!!!!! I love the song, very funny:)
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Very happy that things are going well!

Love the song!

Good luck and wish you a fast BFP!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Sure hope this is your turn!! You truly deserve this! :-) Cute song!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hahahaha nice Tammy! Mark's too funny when it comes to stuff like that, he's ALWAYS there to make you smile!

I'm SO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Love the song!! I am keeping my fx for you. You so deserve to get you BFP!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Glad to see you're getting the green light and everything looks good. Really hope you have that BFP to blog about VERY SOON!!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg