Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Need some vibes

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Today is the day we go in and see the social worker about my ex's finacees complaint. For those who did not read it last week, BG (ex's woman, stands for butt-gut, cuz she has front bum BAD!) called the ministry of child and family services on us 2 weeks ago because my stepson was raped when he was 13 and shes "concerned that not that Boog is almost 13 D might be sexually abusing Boog because he was once abused". This is a bunch of bullpoopie, but we still have to go deal with it. So yeah, thats in an hour and a half, so if anyone has any vibes to send my way, you KNOW I will return the favour later!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to say good luck and I'm certain this will all be put to rest. Hugs to you and Tim and let us know how it goes.
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    A ton of good vibes coming your way!!! Hang in there!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Sending tons of good vibes your way Goobie!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    good good positive vibes your way! Hope your social worker can see that your stepson is doing better b/c of you and tim and your family life
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Lots of good vibes out to you, Tim, and family. I hope your appointment goes well and the entire situation is resolved quickly.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    ttc.jujubeettc.jujubee Posts: 340 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sending good thoughts...
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    good vibes going your way..........
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    ***Good Vibes***
  • Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Thinking about you. Good luck today.
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    Good luck, Goobie. This is such a sh*%tty thing to go through. It will all work out in your familie's favor because that's what's right. Regardless, keep your head up and just focus on all the good that is happening in your life. (((((((HUGS)))))))) Thanks for my special hug yesterday; it means a lot to me...
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Sending lots of good grounded vibes. I'm sorry you have to deal with this at all.
    ((((((((hugs))))))))))
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    I am probably a little late here but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you... sending positive vibes.... hope everything turns out!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just got home... it was long, exhausting, but done, and luckily the social worker thinks my ex's finacee is full of poo as well!

Now for the next hurdle... I just texted my sister a "congratulations Auntie" and will be calling my dad in about half an hour!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    What a relief for you goobie! So glad to hear all is well:)
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    That's awsome Goobie!
    I was a little late on sending the good vibes, but sounds like you got all you needed.
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Good for you. I'm so glad its working out.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    kandmckandmc Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    Glad things worked out...they "usually" do for great people! At least that's what we all like to think! Just be yourself and excited as you are when you talk to your family...I'm sure you're exuberance will spread!
    DSC_0906.jpg
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Goobie, I'm so glad things turned out as hoped at your meeting this morning!

As far as telling your family, you've made me do a lot of thinking on this matter lately... My husband's Mother is one of the most negative, evil women I have ever met in my entire life and at this point, we have nothing to do with her. After eight years of doing everything to get along with her, I just couldn't deal with her negativity and "hits" on us anymore. I won't even begin to try and explain how awful she is... I have never known an enemy - but she just takes the cake in the world of horrible. If we get pregnant, I did not in any way, shape or form, want to tell her. My husband is afraid she will try to poison me if she finds out we are pregnant and has already made me promise to never eat or drink anything she has come close to or allow her to get anywhere near me... I know this sounds extreme, but she is truly that evil.

After following your posts about telling your family, I started thinking... We should be PROUD of a pregnancy and have the right to spread that happiness to the world, without fear of anyone or anything standing in our way or squashing our joy. We are strong, powerful women and no one, no matter how negative or evil they are should keep us from experiencing this with anything less than sheer excitement.

So, with all this thinking and (sorry) rambling, I think I have changed my mind and if we become pregnant, we will tell everyone with the same pride and excitement! If, at that time, they don't choose to share in that excitement and happiness, then they will be the loser and we will go on without them. If I tell them all the same way, with the same happiness, then it's in no way my fault if they don't accept or approve of my life choices and choose to continue in their negativity and unhappiness. Right? :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So thankful to hear that the social worker saw that the accusations were without merit!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    ttc.jujubeettc.jujubee Posts: 340 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is such great news! Good prevails.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Flowergirl: RIGHT! Do not let anyone take away from your joy, but please don't eat or drink anything she gives you just tobe safe! And never apologize for rambling, I'm a good listener (well, reader!)

My mom took it WAY better then I thought... my dad exactly as I thought... he thinks Tim and I should have gotten married first, but he is pastor and I will not say he "disapproves" of us living together, but thats just his belief. One of my children was born out of wedlock, as were both of one of my sisters, and he does not treat the three "****" children any differently then the five grandkids he has that were born within a legal marriage. And he's happy that I am happy. My oldest sister is thrilled and the sister I worried about thinks the whole sperm donor thing is al ittle weird, and questioned me on finances, but all in all will come around and didn't make me feel bad. NOW as soon as I tell my kids tomorrow night we can really tell everyone!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am so happy things went well for you today....in all aspects. I can't wait to hear about your kids reaction.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Oh Goobie, I'm so happy to hear that everything went very well with the social worker. You and Tim have such an amazing famiy and because of that love your son is going to be a wonderful brother, son boyfriend, husband and eventually a father. This has been a learning experience for him and he will grow into such a wonderful caring man.

So happy that your family took your BFP!!!!

I can't wait until you tell the kids and hear their reaction.

*****Hugs*****
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png