Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Ugh!

kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ok, cycle day 34, no AF yet, BFN with the digital CBE brand. What gives? Temp still up, have no clue what to think at this point! Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kimNebby

Comments

• Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    I know the feeling. I had the same thing last month. Temps stayed up until day after AF showed. I was 2 days late (cd33) because I had steroid injections and antibiotics due to a sinus infection. I hope that's not the case with you two - hoping you've got a late showing BFP! Good luck and try hold onto your sanity. Baby dust!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    Go get a different HPT. Maybe it's the test that's not working for you. Good luck!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh I hope it is just the test or something else. Have graduate class tonight, hitting walgreens on the way home for a different brand. Still no visit from AF yet so am trying to be hopeful!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Good Luck
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Good luck to you!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    Oh, good luck! I hope it is just the test. There is a list of HPTs by sensitivity here that I like to obsess over sometimes: http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well AF came to visit yesterday. Blah. So now trying to figure out this mess of cycles with the lowest 28 days, highest this past one of 35 days, average of 31 days from July til now. Going to shoot to have new order shipped on CD 15 and hope for the best! Still not giving up but donor only has 4 vials left. OMG!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    I'm Sorry AF showed! I had a similar experience in January. I am never late but I was 3 days late before AF showed. I kept sending DP out to buy different brands of tests until it finally showed up! February was back to normal for me though so hopefully that will be the case for you next month! That is soooo Frustrating!
    P1050420-1.jpg