Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Totally confused!!! You get the +opk before temp dip??? Right???

JaisJais Posts: 384
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I know that this past period I had the temp dip on day 7 or 8 and o pains. EWCM the day before which was Saturday. Then Monday morning my temp was 97.4 so that means that I o'd right????

Comments

• Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Sounds like it. Did your temps remain high after that? And, you don't always get a dip before your rise.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I didn`t always get a dip before the rise, but when I did I would get +opk, dip the next day and another +opk day, then rise and -opk 48 hours after the first smiley, but 24 hours after the dip.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    Without knowing what your temps were before and after the 97.4 it's pretty hard to say. But, based on everything else it sounds good.
    In the perfect world, yes, the +OPK should come before the temp dip.

1) LH hormone surges and prepares egg for ovulation
    2) +OPK occurs
    3) temp dips and ovulation occurs
    4) temp rises above coverline

Keep in mind though, not everyone lives in the "perfect ovulation" world ..... ; )
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    They did stay high after that. 97.6 and above. I think my coverline is 93.0 for this past month. My cervix was high and I couldn't reach it although I didn't check it til Monday since I was in so much pain. Before it was 97.1, that was Saturday and Sunday it was 96.9 then Monday 97.4 then continued to rise. Hopefully that gives you a good picture.