Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I had a thought...

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I had a thought yesterday that made me LOL... literally, I was walking down the street, by myself, and started giggling.

With my first pregnancy, I did not show (like, the the casual observer) until I was about 30 weeks.
With my second, I was showing so people who did not know me asked when I was due by 16 weeks.
If I follow this trend, I'll start popping next week! I know thats ridiculous, but my goodness! The reason I thought of it, was I was wearing jeans yesterday (I hate jeans, sweats, jammie pants and yoga pants are what I live in, I have always hated how denim feels on my skin) and the waistband was telling me EXACTLY where my bladder was. Definitely starting to retain water already.

Oh, and on another side note, my coffee this morning tasted WONDERFUL, then I had a glass of water 15 mintues ago and it made me gag. Lovely.
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    I can't wait for that Goobie.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Haha wow that's going to make for a REALLY *not* so comfortable 8 months!!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    LOL the good news is I always liked being really big and pregnant. The gagging thing is a little more worrisome, I was hospitalized with my second because of extreme nausea and vomitting... hoping karma is fair and lets this one be a breeze!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well there ya go! You're all set - bring on the turbo belly!!

Yeah hope the gagging isn't a sign of things to come!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Can't wait to see the belly shots!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this pregnancy goes well.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    So excited for you, Goobie. :)
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I am just at 6 weeks and I'm a big girl, and I swear I can feel/tell that I am getting bigger, but not sure if anyone else can. DP says that I am getting "chubby" again.
    When I went to the DR I was over 250 :( so I have gained weight.
    I'm excited to start showing too!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg