Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

What Moosie drew...

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
... but don't ask her if she's excited, she'll tell you no.

PS - she has already named the baby Mortimer! And I am off to my first Dr's appointment soon!

002-4.jpg
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    That's so cute:)
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    That's super cute!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    That is so stinkin cute! And she is gonna be a wonderful big sister...even if she is sad about losing her crown as baby of the family! Maybe this would be a good time to pull out some old photos of her and play games guessing what new baby goobie is gonna look like...making sure to comment on what a sweet and lovable baby she was and still is. Your kiddos are absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for the whole family! Oh, and good luck at the dr appt!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is so cute!!!!!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    So "Mortimer" is doing well... or at least my hormone levels are through the roof, so the Dr is confident I have a strong, healthy embryo in there, and all will be well. Didn't hear the exact numbers, but when they did the pee stick they were training a nurse and asid "so you just take the strip, dip it, then lay it down and wait... or not!" the positive came up before she had even laid it on the counter!

I know Moosie is going to be awesome! I can't tell her how cute she was as a baby, she was a hideous newborn and she knows it! She was a cranky newborn too, she nursed every half hour for the first 6 months of her life and didn't sleep through the night till she was in Kindergarten, but she makes my day brighter now!! I think back, when Tim and I got together she hugged him, talked to him, held his hand, had to sit beside him at dinner, but if asked if she liked him she said no, right up till a few months ago. Last night and all of this morning all she would talk about is "Mortimer" but if asked point blank she says she is not happy. She;ll come around. And not to leave him out, but Boog is THRILLED!!! He is so happy he was vibrating this morning!!

Now... I need to nap!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    That is the cutest picture. In this house, it would be framed! Glad your Dr appt went so well
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    Aww, baby Mortimer looks adorable!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    That is so awesome/cute. She will definately come around in her own way.

*Hugs*
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    So cute! :-) Glad to hear that Mortimer is doing so well and that your kids are both excited in their own way!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg