Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

advice for next time please

brittneybrittney Posts: 46
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
has anyone had a iui with a dr that used a ulrasound before they inseminate ? if so how did that turn out ? any more suggestions on timing for one vial at home?we are trying for our best odds of course lol!but i need help i dont know what to do next?

Comments

• Options
    LoveShackBabyLoveShackBaby Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    My dr did ultrasound before/during the iui. I was able to watch the sperm go directly into me via a tv set up on the wall. It was an interesting experience.
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Brittney - I have not had this experience yet; however I will on my next TTC in April with an RE. I know that it will be a wonderful experience and you will get more answer and know for sure that you are O.

Good Luck.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I had US monitoring at the beginning of my cycle, then a few days after being on my injectables they had me come back to see the progress on the follicles, then I had 2 more US before they scheduled my IUI.
    My IUI was done 37hrs after my trigger shot and I requested a US prior to the IUI and they said that my 3 follicles were "minutes away" from releasing.
    I got a BFP from that cycle!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg