Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Allday Chemist

rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
The site was referred to on the forum at one point, anyone have good luck with them? As far as femara goes is 5mg standard dosing or did anyone do 2.5mg? I have no coverage for infertility treatment and was thinking of adding the femara? What are your opinions? I really am a smart gal, and yes very nervous about ordering this online but getting a wee bit frustrated and desperate...

Thanks Ladies!

Comments

• Options
    Trae&TracyTrae&Tracy Posts: 199
    edited November -1
    I ordered Clomid through Allday Chemist and I was very pleased. I did the express shipping and received them exactly a week from the date I placed the order. :)
    7 home ICI's (2010-15) - BFN
    1st medicated IUI w/RE - March 2016 - BFN
    2nd medicated IUI/wRE - April 2016 - BFN
  • Options
    lilacpyramidlilacpyramid Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    I used them recently and would certainty do so again. It did take about 3 weeks for my package to arrive but it got stuck in customs in NYC for almost 2 weeks so it's really not their fault. I'd recommend them!
  • Options
    peppyjdpeppyjd Posts: 114
    edited November -1
    I see on the website, they state you can email or fax the prescription after ordering. Does anyone know if they really require you to do this? Or will they send it without a prescription?
    DP to 2moms2be
  • Options
    Trae&TracyTrae&Tracy Posts: 199
    edited November -1
    The website that I used didn't require a prescription. www.gomedstore.com
    7 home ICI's (2010-15) - BFN
    1st medicated IUI w/RE - March 2016 - BFN
    2nd medicated IUI/wRE - April 2016 - BFN