Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 1855

kyhome123kyhome123 Posts: 93
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Anyone use this donor?

Comments

• Options
    ljfor3ljfor3 Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    We did! Got pregnant first try.
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    WOW I was going to ask the same thing. He is our donor, we did at home IUI Thursday PM and Friday around 1:30pm. Hope we get our BFP on the first try! If we don't get a positive this time we plan to keep trying with him.

ljfor-Your kids are beautiful, are they all from 1855?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks! No, just the little dude is 1855! We went with him because NW said that 1855 had alot of the same qualities as the other donor we used for the girls. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    counsel13counsel13 Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    When we have requested this donor, he has only had IVF vials available. Does anyone know when they are going to release more?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We were looking for ICI but he only had IUI available. Maybe they still have IUI left if that works for you.

Good luck ladies. It's nice to know that if we get a BFP that our baby has siblingsout there.
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    ljfor3 - I have to threadjack here and say I cannot get over how much your wee man looks like my little brother did as an infant, makes me wonder what my Dad's been up to!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hahaha! That's too funny!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think I bought the last of the ICI vials, sorry :) They said they would have more from 1855 and that they were still in quarantine. Thank you so much for replying!! Your little man is just precious. I am so excited.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh and A&Bbabybound I will be anxiously awaiting your BFP! I should get my swimmers Wed and insem sometime Thurs-Sun. We did 3 ICI vials.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ljfor3-Love the updated pictures. Luke has beautiful eyes! Did he take after you or 1855?

kyhome123-Thanks, these TWW are awful. DW is saying I'm pregant she's so funny. Told her that is not possible yet but she is convinced, she's just ready!
    I too will be waiting for your BFP...can't wait!

Ladies, Let's keep in touch!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just had to pipe in and say I love the new pictures too! He is growing up too fast and he still looks just like his mama to me!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    nicandkatnicandkat Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I used him last month and got a BFN. Good luck.
    *Katherine*
    Brayden's Mommy
    IMG_2677-1-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks girls! He does look like his mama (DP) for sure. There are times however where he doesn't look like her, but for the most part he does. He even sleeps like his mama, which is GREAT for us! You can't even tell he is in the room when he's sleeping, he's such a deep sleeper. He does have beautiful eyes, which said on the donor profile that he had awesome blue eyes!
  • Options
    nicandkatnicandkat Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    He's so cute that he is pretty. ;-)
    *Katherine*
    Brayden's Mommy
    IMG_2677-1-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ha, thanks! He is pretty! He has super long eyelashes, and when he smiles like he does in the first picture he looks identical to our niece!
  • Options
    ad612ad612 Posts: 389
    edited November -1
    FYI... i had 1855 on our short list and Zach said the new vials will be released from quaratine in June. Not early enough for our first go round with NW but if we would get a BFN ill sure consider trying again with 1855
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just got my BFP with 1855 with one cycle and three vials.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi ladies well I didn't get a BFP but its awsome to know others that are using 1855.

We were just talking and think we will order one vial a month until the TR appointment.

Hope there is one for IUI left :-) going to call in the morning
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart