Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

FertilityFriend Question?

kandmckandmc Posts: 50
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So...I have a free account and was just inputting my chart info. to get some help on timing (when I actually ovulate compared to +OPK) and wondering if I have to have a VIP membership to get answers? If so...does anyone know of a free site that is reliable and could provide me with that information?

Thank you!
DSC_0906.jpg

Comments

• Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    I have a VIP account with FF. I think the best way to know is if your temping and recording. I don't get positive OPKs but temping helps me figure out when I ovulated, not the best way but a way to know it's coming.

Are you temping now?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    kandmckandmc Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    I was temping for months but haven't for awhile....I think I will temp along with my OPK's and ICI's this month....hoping it will be the last month I have to worry about it! Yea!!
    DSC_0906.jpg
  • Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    GL! I am a tempaholic :) even when I say I won't temp I do LOL.
    Try digi's too. I wait till the IC's get close to positive then move to digi's but like I said earlier I have a problem catching my surge but we still do our IUI, take the chance!

Hope it works for you!

I'll be stalking to see your BFP :)
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart