Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

donor 1002 518 9216

hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
has anyone used donors 1002,518,9216? if so could you post pics and how long did it take you to get your BFp's? thanks hope to hear something
2qwlfcx.jpg
ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShyShy Posts: 133 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We just ordered donor 9216 and it will be here this week. This is our first time with this donor but I did see a picture in the gallery from this donor.
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oh okayy great!!! what his ethinic background a preference for you> my dp is filipino and black so i selected him. but 1002 is my number 11111 choice lol!! how do i get to the picture gallery to see the pictures??
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Go to the main page and (home page) and click on gallery then sibling search the picture is towards the end of the gallery.
    My family is Asian and Hispanic so we thought it would be a good match for us.
    Let me know if you find the picture :)
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    okayy great thanksss!!! thats cool! we felt the same thing as our family is black and asian
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i found it!!! that baby is sooooo cuteee!! i also saw a baby from my number 1 pic and another child that looked like the baby i saw but it didnt say what donor number!! thanks for your help!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No prob and yes she is beautiful :)
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    cassafrascassafras Posts: 219
    edited November -1
    There are two babies from your number one pic. I know because he was on my list as well:) Both are adorable! We are going with a different donor though.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yea i saw them both!!! they are soooo cuteee! i saw another child that looks like them as well but his donor# isnt on the picture! good luck to you all in trying to concieve! cant wait until i can come back and tell you about my TTC trials and triumph!!! what donor did you end up going with if you dont mind!? i saw another child and wanted to look up that donor as well but he isnt listed anymore
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oh wooowww okayy thats cool!!! i am in love with donor 1002 and i noticed to that both that kids produced by him are boys! but that is okay with me. i have been saying i want a healthy baby to everyone for soooooo long that im not even sure which gender o want first lol! im hoping that things work quickly lol!!! good luck to you all!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    just fyi i tried ordering 1002 today also but they said there was only one unwashed left and that he was done donating. :(
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    omg!!! are you serious??? uuuuuuuggghhhhh!!! im completely disheartened now! than you for letting me know!!! im back on the filipino donor prowl i guess!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yeah.. i know.. bummers, right?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    majoooorrrr!!!buuuuut i know my true dream donor is out there somewhere! maybe this is a sign that i should slow down and stop obsessing lol!!! patience is a virtue right?my DP thinks that im obsessing to much over getting prego and being a mother but she doesnt understand that a baby is all that i am missing to complete my life. but im thinking i should ease up like she says now lol! when do you plan to start insems if you dont mind me asking
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    so i've been wanting a child for years, and we are going for our first attempt this month. Im on day 3 of AF right now and tonight i will begin my injectibles for 6 days, then return monday for another ultrasound. honestly, this is all entirely new to me. I've never been pregnant and i've always wanted it so badly. My partner is very supportive and excited as well, but doesnt have the strong desire to carry, like i do and always have. so, even though i have the PCOS and totally irregular periods, she's willing to let me try first before we make the decision to use her instead. im hoping that we wont have too many unforseen problems come up.

i understand you being anxious though.. i wanted to order MONTHS ago! LOL.. but today was when the doctor told us it was time to order, so we just ordered today and im thinking we'll be doing dr. assisted IUI in about 10 - 12 days or so. when do you plan to start?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    omg! your going to be my new bestfriend lol! you guys sound like us but my girlfriend is more extreme! she refuuuuses to carry lol!! i have wanted a child since i could remember and always wanted all that comes with it! the joy and pain of a pregnancy and the beautiful pain that comes with childbirth! i am fairly young but have a deep outlook on this! everyone expects me to devote my life to school but i think i have accomplished all the educational goals i set out to and all i want is a baby at this point. we plan to start in either august or september because i will be leaving for the summer to visit family. we want to do home insems for the first 3 tries and if we hae no luck we plan to go to a doctor. but im hoping i get prego at home it just seems more intimate and a way to get my girlfriend involved in the process! shes more excited for me to be pregnant and then the baby! but i loove the forums and talking about trying and everything lol!!! sorry for being soo long but i like to talk lol. but i hope its easy for you to get prego regardless of PCOS and all!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    too funny! my family thinks i should go further in my education as well, but i feel like now is the time for me to be a mom. in fact, i just took a year off from grad school to TTC. i've never had the feeling so strong before, so i think the timing is right and i think that it's going to be amazing... im sure it will amazing for you two as well. :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thats how i feel! i have taken off from school and work to take care of my brother because my mother is very sick. and i havent had the feeling sooooo strong to be a mother either. i have talked about it and thought of it but the dream actually feels close and real now so i think this is the time. how old are you and DP if you dont mind me asking? im 22 and im black and other stuff and DP is 25 and black and filipino
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    im 27 and she is 30.. i know that probably sounds a long way away for you but DONT BE FOOLED!! i thought that too! LOL.. these years just snuck up on me! hehe... im german/portuguese and she's german/irish. she's from Illinois and I'm from Hawaii, where we currently live. it's funny you say the dream feels close now... thats because it is! time will fly.. you'll go visit your family and before you know it you'll be posting on here about your BFP!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    haha im faaarrr from fooled lol!! my bestfriend is going to be 30 in may lol!! oh wooow thats cool!!! how is it in hawaii i always wanted to go there!! im from michigan and DP is from the philippines! we met online lol and we currently live in san diego california! yeaaa thats true it is very close and i cant waiiiit to post my bfp!! and i cant wait to logon one day soon and see your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hawaii is beautiful, but beginning be too overcrowded and mad expensive to live.. but i dont think CA is much better these days, costwise. :-/ we also met online! LOL.. we celebrate two years on the 21st of this month. i have 2 nieces and 2 nephews that are half filipino.. they are gorgeous! im sure your children will be as well!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i heard! yeaaa cali is sooooo expensive i cant stand it!!!! awww thats great! we celebrate 2 years the 23rd of october!!! yeaa i havent seen any filipino mixes that dont work lol!!! are you looking for a specific ethnic background? how funny that you 2 met online!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well, we thought about having a mixed baby, which (in Hawaii) would be more accepted than a pure white baby.. but then again, we dont know if we'll be staying here forever, and so we thought that our child(ren) would probably already be subject to the "having two mommies" teasing, so we didnt want to add too many more differences for them, if we could help it. in the end though, we decided that no matter what color, ethnicity, sex, it doesnt really matter. We truly are only concerned about the health and well-being of the child. so we went by our blood types and the health record of the donor. the one we chose is also white, which is fine, but not really a big factor for us in our choosing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oh okayy thats great! i totally understand what your saying. for us we wanted the baby to possibly be part of us both in a sense which is why we really want a filipino donor! and also the donor has to have good vision because mine is horrrrrrible and i dont want out kids to have this baaaaaddd vision if possible lol!!! but thats greattt! i was originally searching based on all the criteria options they had but now that i know what we are looking for i dont! but im not sure if i should open my options more! i dont see very many filipino donors over all the cryobanks i have visited
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yeah.. ive noticed that. not just filipino, but most banks are lacking in most ethnicities other than white. i wonder why that is... i know that places like california cryo have a much bigger selection tho. but the prices are about double of northwest. :(
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thats sooooo trueee!!! yea california cryo is about 585 for an unknown donor!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    leese814leese814 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    Cassafras can I ask what the genetic disease is? I'm a carrier for a genetic disease as well.
    nbvybc.jpg2w6ccyg.jpg

Mommy to Makenna Jolee 16 months old. Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1
  • Options
    leese814leese814 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    I carry the gene that causes Spinal Muscular Atrophy and so does my BF. We have a daughter with it. It basically means she has no muscle tone and the little bit she does have will die. Terrible disease and very low life expectancy. 1 in 40 carry the gene. I also have fertility issues so I understand. Now may not be the best time to conceive but my "parts" are about shot.
    nbvybc.jpg2w6ccyg.jpg

Mommy to Makenna Jolee 16 months old. Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1