Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

New Here : )

ShyShy Posts: 133 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone Im Tash and my partner is Keesh.
First I want to thank everyone for all the information provided on here. I have been reading and I have finally decided to post. My partner and I have been together for 5 years and we are really looking forward to expanding our family. I have a daughter that is 6 years old (from a previous relationship) and we raise her together.
Our first attempt we used NW but it did not work and we took some time off from trying. We tried again last year in October and November with a known donor and again with no luck. We wanted to try again but the known donor backed out and now we are back with NW. I went to my Dr. and he gave me clomid and today was my first pill CD 5-9 I am feeling better about TTC this time because I have been doing a lot of research and I feel like we were kind of blindly trying last time. (if that makes sense).
BTW I will be the one carrying our baby I did not say that above.

Tash
3Fi2m4.png

Comments

• Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    First off welcome to the forum and happy to hear that you are trying again! Hope the Clomid works for you and you get a BFP. What donor are you going with?
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We are going with #9216 this time the first time we tried we used another donor but I dont remember the #
    We purchased 3 vials and I am thinking about using only one this go around.
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Awesome! I was using two vials at a time and then used one and it worked so I think that with our next I will be doing one at a time to. It just seems better in terms of money! Well good luck and I hope to see a BFP from you!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    Welcome Shy and good luck to you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank everyone and good luck to you too :)
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Welcome. I hope you get your BFP this time:)
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Welcome Shy! I agree with Heather..the BFP fairy is certainly in the house!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Welcome and Good luck!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    welcomeeee!!! i think you will find a lot of comfort on this board! i just joined and love it! dp and i arent planning to start TTC until august because im taking an extended vacation! but im hoping you get a BFP ASAP lol! and they are right the BFP fairy is everywhere! im in other forums on babycenter.com and i have seen dozens in just this last week lol!! goodluck ttc!!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone!! You all Definetly make this process positive with ur encouraging words
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Welcome! Good luck...
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Welcome and good luck!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    welcome and hope your BFP comes really soon!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Welcome!! Hope you get that BFP!! :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    Lots of luck!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg